Fitness Program- Fitness Instructor
JOB TITLE: Fitness Instructor (student or non-student)
WAGE RATE: $16.00 – $26.00 per class
SUPERVISOR: Coordinator of Fitness
JOB FUNCTION: Instruct fitness class. Class formats include but are not limited to: Yoga, Cycle, Aquatics, Lift, PiYo, Turbo Kick, Zumba, Hip Hop, and Core.
HOURS: 1-4 classes (approximately 2 hours each)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain professionalism in appearance and attitude.
- Continue to increase in knowledge and competency as a Campus Recreation employee.
- Be willing to educate, model, and monitor policies.
- Be able to perform emergency action procedures in the event of an emergency.
- Recognized certification in a group exercise format or general group exercise certificate. Includes, but it not limited to, AFAA, IDEA, ACE, Beachbody , Zumba, Yoga
- Adult First Aid/CPR with AED*
*Campus Recreation provides this training to all employees at no charge.
- National fitness certification (ACE, ACSM, AFAA)