Boise State Student Organizations & Boise State Affiliated Groups must request use of Campus Recreation Facilities through Student Involvement or University Event Services. Any event with an estimated of 50+ attendees, food & parking, and/or needing any risk management will be coordinated by University Event Services.
Requests process for Campus Recreation Facilities and Equipment:
- Complete the request form and submit
- All Reservation & Equipment Requests must be submitted online with a minimum of 3-5 working days prior to your Event.
- Requests submitted less than 3-5 working days prior to the Event will be accommodated when possible.
- Event involving 75+ patrons must be requested 2 weeks in advance with University Event Services.
- Rental submissions will be reviewed daily Monday thru Friday. Please allow at least 2 working days to review your request.
- We will reach out to you to let you know the status of your request
Notification of event cancellation must be made at least 24 business hours prior to the reservation to avoid cancellation charges. Customers who provide a notification of cancellation less than 24 hours of the reservation, will be responsible for 100% of all applicable staffing, equipment, and rental fees.
Events may be cancelled due to inclement weather or other conditions beyond reasonable control of the customer and will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the Department of Campus Recreation.