Skip to Main Content
Policies – Team Building Program
- A minimum of eight (8) participants is required for any Teambuilding and Leadership Development Program.
- Reservation requests must be made at least twenty one (21) business days before to the day of the event, or by special request pending approval by Assistant Director or Coordinator of Outdoor Program.
- For the benefit of the group experience, participants are expected to stay the entire time of the program. Participants are not allowed to come after the program has already started. We encourage participants to plan accordingly for the times the program has been scheduled.
- A final participant count must be provided at least one week prior to the program date. Groups will be charged based on this final participant count number.
- To receive the student or affiliated organization rate, all members of the group must be current Boise State University student or affiliated organization.
- On the scheduled day of the program, participants exceeding the number stipulated in the signed Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) by the group contact will not be allowed to participate.
- A $50.00 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations at least one (1) week prior to the scheduled program date.
- Groups canceling within one (1) week of the scheduled date will be charged for the full amount stipulated on the signed MOU.
- Groups with two cancellation fees will be placed on hold for future reservations until meeting with Outdoor Program Assistant Director or his/her designee.
- The group contact must be present during the scheduled program for the full extent.
- An in-person meeting must be scheduled between the group contact and the Head Facilitator staff assigned to group at least five (5) business days prior the program scheduled date.
- The purpose of the meeting is to maximize the group experience by defining goals and expectations and signing the MOU. The group contact will be contacted by the Head Facilitator through the email provided on the reservation request form.
- Failure to schedule and meet before the program will result in the cancellation of the scheduled program.
- The group contact is responsible for ensuring that the group is properly informed and ready for the day’s events. This includes distributing all pertinent information to parents, participants, and other key members that need to be informed of the program requirements.
Clothing and Equipment
- All jewelry of any kind must be removed to participate.
- Participants must wear appropriate athletic clothing (no jeans) and hard-soled, closed-toed / heels strapped tennis shoes only.
- Members of the group cannot use personal climbing equipment and must use the gear provided by Boise State University- Outdoor Program.
Health and Waiver Form
- Completion of the Health and Waiver Form is required for participation in any Outdoor Program event.
- Boise State University student participants, under the age of 18, must have the Health and Waiver Form signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Minimum age required to participate in any Experiential Leadership Program is sixteen (16) years of age.
- Cancellations based on weather or Outdoor Program are subject to no charge and/or re-scheduled.
- A program that 75% of the duration is completed, will be considered a full program, will not be rescheduled and will be fully charged.