- Bathing suits, board shorts, wet suits, and rash guardsFEMALE SWIMWEAR: For females, appropriate swimwear is that which covers the breasts, buttocks, genitals, and pubic region.MALE SWIMWEAR: For males, appropriate swimwear is that which covers the buttocks, genitals, and pubic region.
- Clean mesh athletic shorts may be worn over a swimwear that covers the buttocks and genitals.
- Sports bras and other undergarments are not appropriate swim attire.
- Basketball/gym shorts are not appropriate swim attire.
- Cotton shorts and shirts are not allowed.
- Jean/denim/khaki shorts are not allowed.
- Street clothes, thong, bra, and see-through swimwear are prohibited.
Please rinse off prior to entering the water. This not only keeps the pool chemistry happy, but it keeps your skin healthy too!
If there is an open lane, hop in. If all lanes have a swimmer, that’s alright. We encourage sharing. Look at the different swimmers, find someone who seems to be of similar speed, get their attention, and ask to split lane (you keep to your side, they keep to theirs) or if there will be 3 people in the lane, suggest circle swimming (keep to the right like you drive your car).
Minors in the Pool
Minors under the age of 3 are not allowed in the facility except in the pool area under the direct supervision of an adult.
- All minors under the age of 3 must wear a clean swim diaper while in the water.
- All minors under the age of 3 must remain with arm’s reach of a parent or guardian at all times.