Premium fitness classes were designed with you in mind. Yes, they cost a little extra, but you get more than you pay for. Smaller classes, more attention and one-on-one feedback from some of the most highly trained fintess instructors in the valley. Can’t make up your mind on which class to choose? Why choose? Try them all.
Purchase passes at the front desk inside the Student Rec Center. Passes change each semester. Fall passes are available for purchase at our front desk starting Monday August 21st. Fall passes expire Friday December 15th.
- TRX®: TRX® suspension trainers utilize your own body weight for a workout unlike anything else.
- Mondays, Tuesdays at 12pm
- Pilates: Lengthen, strengthen and tone! Gain core strength and stability and challenge your flexibility.
- Wednesdays at 12pm
- Marks Madness: Spend 50 minutes with our Graduate Assistant, Mark, as he challenges your body with a combination of strength training and functional movements.
- Thursdays at 12pm
- Kettlebells: Want to learn how to properly use a kettlebell? This 50 minute class will teach you proper technique and tons of innovative moves all using kettlebells.
- Fridays at 12pm
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the Premium Fitness Program please contact Mark Torres at (208) 426-5644 or firstname.lastname@example.org.